The Detainee Rights Program (DRiP) advocates and seeks to protect the Human Rights of detainees in Police and Gendarmerie custody in Cameroon through litigation advice and assistance to individual
DRiP does not deal with prisoners’ criminal cases or sentences or matters related to
s current priorities address:
- Guard brutality and sexual abuse.
- Gender protection and separation.
- Unsafe physical conditions.
- Disability discrimination.
- Lack of adequate hygiene, mental health and medical care.
- Lack of protection for juveniles